Monday, May 25, 2009

Grace Church Getaway Camp Part II




Like Ally, I also went on the Zip Line. Climbing the ladder was tiring and jumping off the ledge was very scary. But, the ride down was exhilarating.







All of us also tried Archery for the first time. Ryan was a natural at it.

Henry, Ally and I also tried the rock climbing wall. I got all the way to the top!







Sorry - I have not figured out how to rotate the pictures yet.




And last, but not least, here is a picture of Ally and Ryan getting ready for bed in the pop-up.








2 comments:

  1. You two are way too funny! You are very missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you are blogging! Looks like you all had a great time. I have so many memories growing up camping in our pop-up, so I know Ally and Ryan will treasure them.

    ReplyDelete