Here I am at Joe's Crab Shack with Sheryl, Cindy and Deanne.
The conference and hotel were not far from the Capitol. I took a tour of the Capitol and it was so interesting. Maybe someday I will tour the capitol of the state I live in. One day I rented a bike a cruised downtown Sacramento all the way to Old Sacramento.
On our 4th day Deanne, Bill and I rented a car and drove down to San Francisco. The entire experience was unbelievable! I saw the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, the crooked road and Pier 39 with all the sea lions (or are they seals?). Bill had lived in the area when he was younger and was an awesome tour guide. He pointed out all the points of interest. I was amazed that when we left Sacramento it was 107 degrees and by the time we reached San Francisco (an hour and a half later) it was 64 degrees! When we left 5 hour laters it ws 52 degrees.
Here is Alcatraz. I was amazed with all the fog. When we tried walking across the Golden Gate Bridge we could not see ten feet in front of us.
Here we are on Pier 39. Notice the jackets we had to buy because it was so cold. As a said earlier, it was amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment