Ally and Ryan both finished soccer a couple weeks ago. They both had a great season. We are not in it for the win. We just enjoy watching them play. Although, Ryan did make a few goals and Ally was great at kicking the ball away when the other team was about to score. So now, we must retire the Jaguars (Ryan's) and the Purple Butterflies (Ally's) jerseys. We are debating if they will join again in the fall. I think the game is getting a little too competitive for Ally (and Henry and me) as she gets older. Also, we think we are going to put Ryan in T-ball. That boy loves baseball. With AWANA and gymnastics we will have to pick one or another. I guess we will figure it out by August.
Ryan with his teammates (and their trophies)
I don't have a picture of Ally with her trophy, so here is a picture of her with her teammates. That's my Ally with the banana in her mouth smiling for the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment