Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MS Update

So it is time for an update on how I am doing with the multiple sclerosis. This summer I had a bad June. I was tired all of the time and just generally felt terrible. July was a good month where I was feeling pretty good. Well now, I have not been feeling very well for a few weeks. I have stopped taking my anti-fatigue medication because it was not working anymore. Everyday, around 2 o'clock, I become exhausted. I mean exhausted. Exhaustion where my eyes start going cross eyed. It lasts for a couple hours. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so I will ask if there is anything else he can prescribe for the fatigue. Another point with the fatigue is if I go for a walk or a bike ride during the day, I literally use all my energy for the rest of the day. Honestly, even if I take a nap or eat something, my energy for the day is gone. Thank God I am taking a year off from work. I ask Henry if he thinks I will be able to or want to return to work next year. That is the question for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment