So today I had a list of things I wanted to get done. Go to mall and return some things. Work on Ally's Christmas present (which will be a later post). Maybe volunteer in the kids classroom or go to the gym. Do some laundry. Pick up the house. Oh, good intentions. Here is how my day actually went.
1. Take kids to school. Come home and decide to shampoo the carpet in my bedroom. Might as well clean and mop my bathroom while I am at it.
2. 2 Hours later, eat lunch, surf the web and talk to my sister Katie. I tell Katie that I am going to go to the mall to return somethings and then will come home and work on Ally's present.
3. Katie asks me to go to Cheryl's, pick up a remote and take it to her at our cousins house.
4. On way to Cheryl's realize I forgot my phone. Decide it's ok and to continue with errands.
5. Take remote to Katie, visit for a bit, then head out to mall.
6. Get to mall, find awesome parking. Decide to pull receipt out of my wallet before heading in. Look in my purse. No wallet. Realize I left my wallet on the couch, with my phone, by the computer (I was ordering stuff for our AWANA Christmas party). Take this as a sign from God to go home and take a nap.
7. Come home and try to take a nap. No use. I'm tired, but can't fall asleep.
8. Update blog.
Yeah, That's the MS
I just want to point out that my blog is more up-to-date right now :-) I just had to give you a hard time since you give me a hard time about mine.
ReplyDelete