Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Finances - Julie Style

So if you know me you know that I love:

Yard Sales
The Auction
and Clearance

I have convinced myself that anything I buy on clearance is like making us money.

With that said, I have been trying for years to convince Henry to buy us dune buggies/go carts to go cruising on the mesa. I'm still working on it.

Now, I have looked at these Razor Go-Karts for a couple years, for the kids. But, I could not bring myself to spend $300 on each one. So one random day during spring break I went to Wal-Mart (I never go to Wal-Mart - I detest Wal-Mart). Lo and behold, at the entrance they had a bunch of clearance items. There were a lot of electric scooters and such. And at the bottom of the pile, there were 2 Razor Go-Karts on clearance for $100!

How can I not buy them? I told the kids happy early birthday and bought them the Go-Karts.


I swear, I'm making us money.

1 comment: