Sunday, June 10, 2012

Grandpa Turtle Turns 60!

Okay, this post is a little late.  I started writing it at the end of March.  I have been accused by some as slacking on my blog.  So here I go, trying blog on the last couple of months.

Over spring break we went to Jal to celebrate Grandpa Turtles (Henry's dad, Saul) birthday.

Henry (with family), his brother Travis (with his family), his brother Sam, Grandmama, Aunt Irene and Aunt Carol all went to Jal for a surprise birthday party.  Saul had no idea we were all showing up for the weekend.  You should have seen his expression when he answered the door and we were all standing there.  

Turning 60 is a pretty big deal for Saul.  Saul's father died from a heart attack.

Saul has had 2 heart attacks and 3 open heart surgeries.

Like I said, turning 60 is a pretty big deal.  Happy birthday to a great father-in-law.


No comments:

Post a Comment