Saturday, March 30, 2013
Baby Daniel is Dedicated
In November (or was it December?) Daniel was dedicated at our church. Dedication is where the parents get up in front of the whole congregation and dedicates their child to the Lord. They promise to raise the child up knowing the Lord. It was a really nice thing to see. However, I was so busy enjoying the dedication that I forgot to take pictures! Oops! When Cheryl came back to sit down from dedicating Baby Daniel she turned to me and asked "did you take pictures?" I guess she noticed me just sitting there smiling. So after the service, we went and asked our pastor if we could take some pictures with him since I missed the opportunity earlier. Our pastor is so awesome. He said "of course" and even re-enacted his prayer over the parents so I could take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment