
Here is Ryan jumping with Kraig, one of his best friends from school. And here is Henry trying to tip the jumping balloon over. The plan backfired and he ended tangling himself up and falling to the ground
Here is Ryan with his birthday cake. The theme of his party was Star Wars, but I couldn't find a Star Wars cake. I called Wal-Mart and they said they had Star Wars cakes. However, when I showed up, they only had Star Trek. When I pointed this out, they said "isn't it the same?" So, I had to go with the transformers cake. Which Ryan did not mind. Henry let him watch Transformers, the movie, and the boy is hooked.
Here is Ryan with his favorite gifts (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Turtle). When ever anyone would ask him what he wanted for his birthday he would answer a cloneswar helmet and gun.


No comments:
Post a Comment