Sunday, October 25, 2009
Ally Lost her First Tooth!
Okay, this happened about 4 weeks ago, but hey, at least I am posting it now. I was worried that Ally's teeth were not going to fall out on their own since she was all ready 7 and not a wiggle in sight. But, at the beginning of September, a bottom tooth began to wiggle. Ally refused to wiggle it. She even gave up eating hard food so as to not wiggle the tooth. Well, one evening, we were at KFC eating dinner. It was the four of us, plus my sisters Katie and Cheryl, and my almost niece Cathy. Ally took a bite of her drumstick, pulled something out of her mouth, and asked Cheryl "what's this?" Cheryl looked at it, then asked Ally to look at her and smile. Cheryl then proclaimed "It's your tooth baby girl. You just lost your first tooth." Ally didn't know what to do. She almost started crying. But, we all started congratulating her and making a big fuss. So she chuckled a little, went and rinsed out her mouth and began to beam. Talk about being sentimental. I looked at that little tooth and almost began to cry. I could still remember, clear as day, when she got her first tooth. My baby girl is growing up too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment