Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ryan's sick

My Bubba has a terrible cough and keeps running a slight fever. I don't want to take him to the doctor because it is infested with all the flu germs. I keep putting vicks on his chest and feet, running the humidifier, giving him cough medicine (the one his pediatrician approves), and ibuprofen. He is such a tough kid. He keeps smiling and telling his corny jokes (Knock, knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who? Banana spaceship (as he cracks up)).

So, here is a happy picture of Ryan. It is him playing soccer. I don't even think he is running towards the ball. He is just happy to be running. Look at that smile. My Bubba cracks me up (but not his jokes).

1 comment:

  1. How is Ryan feeling? I tried to ask last friday, but accidentally e-mailed it to your old e-mail.

    ReplyDelete