Ryan was bumblebee from Transformers (which he is totally obsessed with) and Ally was either a pink witch of a princess (depending on what day you asked her). My parents, Grandma and Grandpa Cookie were in town and stopped by to see them. Which then turned into Grandma Cookie and Auntie Cheryl taking them trick or treating. Works for me!
I don't have any pictures of our Jack o' lanterns because we didn't have any. All I can say is don't try to find pumpkins the day before Halloween.
And, to follow up on the previous post, Ryan is over his cough. His doctor said that he has a "touch of asthma" because everyone winter that kid has to use the nebulizer. Oh, did I tell you, we have definitely figured out he is color blind. Not completely, but he has trouble with light colors and for some reason, he sees orange as purple. Let's just say I figured that out after a HUGE fit over not enough water in the "purple" cup, which was really an orange cup that I had not filled with water. Learn as you go I say.
No comments:
Post a Comment