Friday, August 20, 2010

1st Day of Kindergarten and 2nd Grade

Oh my gosh. How time flies. My Ally is almost 8 and she just started 2nd grade. She was a little nervous on the first day of school. However, once we got there and she saw all her friends she was fine. None of her friends were in her class. However, there is a girl who was in her kindergarten class, so Ally was a little more at ease.


Can you believe my Ryan started kindergarten? He was really nervous about going to school. On the first day of school when he woke up I asked him if he was nervous. He replied "No mom. I'm freaking out". None of his friend from daycare or preschool are in his class. However, he has the same kindergarten teacher that Ally had. So there is some familiarity there.

I took this picture in front of their school. I didn't notice when I was taking the pictures that they were holding hands. This is very rare for them. I just think how they were there for each other.

Here is Ally waiting to go into her classroom.
And here is Ryan walking to his classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment