Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was very laid back this year due to the fact that we had just driven in from El Paso. On Friday we got a call that Henry's abuelita in El Paso had a heart attack. So, Friday evening we headed to El Paso. Abuelita was in ICU, then on Saturday they moved her to a regular room. We left El Paso Sunday morning. We were home a couple hours then got ready to go trick or treating. Ryan was digging in his toy box and found his Transformers Bumblebee Mask and arm gun. He asked if he could be Bumblebee to go trick or treating. Sure, why not. So, I gave him his black jogger and a yellow T-shirt and, ta-da, he was Bumblebee.
Ally didn't want to wear her belt (with the buckle I made) nor the red yarn braid I made. Ryan wanted to wear his flip flops. That was fine. We were all tired from traveling. So off we went, trick or treating around the neighborhood. We live in an awesome, kid friendly neighborhood. After half an hour of trick or treating Ryan said "I'm tired I want to go home." Ally agreed, so we went home and handed out candy for a bit, then called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment