My friend Joanie (whom I went to junior high and high school with) lives in Los Angeles. Since we had not seen each other in over five years she met us at Disneyland with her son and daughter to spend the day with us.
Joan and I posing for a picture. It was really nice getting together with Joan. I remember in high school I use to go to her house after school and she would make us pizza out of toast, spaghetti sauce and cheese. Oh, how long ago that was.




And here is Ally and Joan's daughter, Mia. Ally and Mia had met when they were 3 months old. However, neither of them remembered this ;)
This is Joan and her 2 year old son Diego.

And here are the 4 kids posing for a picture.
3 of the kids and Henry riding the Teacups.
Ally and I firing at Zurg in outer space.
I think Henry and Ryan got Zurg.
I'm glad that we went to Disneyland. We enjoyed the day. However, Henry and I are pretty certain that we wont be returning to Disneyland. Out of the 4 amusement parks we visited over spring break Disneyland was not one of our favorites. If we do "Disney" again, we will probably go to Disney World.


No comments:
Post a Comment