Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 4 and 5 Legoland!

We loved Legoland. This park was perfect for Ally and Ryan. All the rides are geared towards their age group. I think they rode all but 2 rides at the park. I enjoyed just walking around and seeing all the different things made out of legos.
Here we are as we enter the park on the first day.

Ally and Ryan posing with Luigi.

Shhhhh.....there's a turtle with her eggs.

Ally, Ryan and Henry on the water blaster. I can't ride any ride that spins in circles.

Like I said earlier, Ally has gotten so brave.

Made completely out of Lego's! Pretty awesome stuff.

Ryan driving his Lego car. These cars were not on any sort of track. The layout of the track is a mini city with stop signs and stop lights. There are even yellow lines on the "roads" and multiple city blocks.
Ally and Ryan had a blast driving around Lego city.

Can you see the Capitol in the background (Henry thinks the Capitol and the White House are the same thing).

Ally and Henry riding a ride that spins too much for me or Ryan.

The kids had a blast going down this slide. I even went on it a few times.

Henry went down the slide once and he did not like it. He even slowed himself down by holding on to the side as he slid down.

Getting ready to fly the plane.


Once again, completely out of Lego's.


No comments:

Post a Comment