Sunday, April 10, 2011

Legoland Water Park

On our second day at Legoland Henry and the kids went and hung out at Legoland Water Park. I didn't want to get wet, so I walked the shops. I did go into the water park for a little bit and snapped some pictures.
Ally and Henry floating down the lazy river.
Ryan shooting the water canyon as mom looks on.
Hey, look at me.
Ally and Ryan floating down the river. They were a little uncertain of going without their dad at first. So Henry walked behind them their first time through.

We loved Legoland. I think my kiddos were the perfect age for this amusement park. I loved seeing so many things made out of Legos. Who knows....If I can convince Henry to buy a time share in that area we just might go again some day. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment