There were a couple surfers out on the water and occasionally a jogger would run by, but other than that, we pretty much had the entire beach to ourself.
This picture is the background on my computer. I love this picture.

Waiting for the waves.
Ryan fell in love with the water. Henry had to hold on tight to him because he kept trying to run into the waves.
Waiting for it.....................................
And it hits! I can not say enough how much Ryan loved the water. He kept licking his fingers and saying "yum, it's salty". I think he might be a surfer when he grows up.

Beautiful.
Ally enjoyed the water. However, she was focused on finding sea shells. So Ally and I walked up and down the beach looking for seashells.

Ally did not want to stop looking for seashells. She was heartbroken when it was time to leave.
I fell in love with this spot. I have been looking online for a timeshare in this area. I would love to return to this spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment