On Saturday we slept in since we didn't get to bed until about 2 a.m. I found out in the morning that Henry snuck out while I was sleeping and went gambling until 8 a.m. That did not bother me since I a) enjoy my sleep and b) detest gambling. He only lost $4. In the afternoon we walked down to the Mandalay Bay Casino to go to the Glee concert (the main purpose of our trip). Now I have been to a few concerts and I have to say this was the best concert ever. Our seats were terrible, in the nose bleed section, and the concert was still amazing. If you ever get the chance to go to a Glee concert you must go. And pay the big bucks for seats up close.
Henry and I have decided that we are not Las Vegas people. We don't see the draw to the city. I feel like I have been there and there is no need to go back. I enjoyed both concerts tremendously, however, I could have done without the gambling, cigarette smoke, x-rated business cards being thrust at you constantly, drunk people and the crowds of people.
While in Vegas we took one picture. It is of the ceiling in one of the malls. It looks like the night sky and we thought it was beautiful.

Sunday, when we got home, Ryan was running a fever and both my throat and Ally's throat were hurting. Quick trip to Urgent Care on Monday, we all had strep throat.
No comments:
Post a Comment