Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ryan Graduated From Kindergarten

On May 23rd Ryan graduated from Kindergarten. My baby finished his first year of school (sniff, sniff). As previously stated in other posts, I have been a stay at home mom this year. This gave me the awesome opportunity of volunteering in Ally's and Ryan's classrooms a couple time each week. Because of this, I feel that I was so involved in Ryan's first year of school. Since Ryan's teacher, Ms. Stultz, also had Ally in kindergarten, and she knew I am a teacher, she utilized me in the classroom greatly. This allowed me to know the other kids in Ryan's class as well.

Ryan and his classmates reciting a poem for the parents on graduation night. We almost missed the graduation because Ryan, Ally and myself all had strep throat.

Now I know that Ryan is very blurry in this picture and the next. However, I wanted to post this photos so you can see the expression on Ms. Stultz' face. All I can say is that she loves Ryan.

I'm not talking how all teachers love all their students (at least at this age). I'm talking she LOVES him. She would constantly tell me how cute he is and the various statements/stories he would tell her throughout the day. If he asked her if she had seen a certain movie and she had not he would give her a five minute narrative of the movie for her. She could not get enough of Ryan. Once she said in front of Ryan "he is just so cute" and Ryan stated "I know, because of my chubby cheeks". Ms. Stultz actually chose Ryan to be in her class due to the fact that she had Ally a couple years ago. I don't think she knew the effect this little boy would have on her.

Ryan and his best buddy showing off their diplomas to each other.

The entire graduating kindergarten class of his school.

And the teachers responsible for them.....

My big boy and his diploma.

The proud family.


And Auntie Cheryl who came to his graduation (we only got 4 tickets to the graduation).

No comments:

Post a Comment